Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Things to be Thankful for

In the spirit of the upcoming holiday and in light of some articles I have read lately along with Sunday's sermon I thought I would take a moment and reflect on what I was thankful for.

My wonderful husband who does so much for me and our family

Our amazing and supportive extended family

Our "kids" aka Grady and Abbie who, despite driving me crazy some days, are always happy to see us and want nothing more from us than love and attention (okay and probably food too!)

My job that can be frustrating some days but is a paycheck in the mail, a challange for my brain, and full of great co-workers

Our great first home.  Its not my dream house but it is a roof over our heads and so much more

Friends near and far.  As life gets hectic as it always does its easy to fall out of touch but I think about them constantly and am blessed by their friendships

The little comforts of life that are easy to take for granted but yet so many do without them everyday

I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving wherever you may be.  Know that we are thinking of you and are thankful to have you in our lives!

No comments: