Well I remembered to take my camera with me this weekend but failed to take any pictures at all. We had a wonderful time in Charlotte with college friends. It was great to see them even if just for a short time.
Saturday we agreed to play in a kickball tournament for MS. Unfortunately none of us knew it was going to be a 4 hours long ordeal that resulted in much residual pain for everyone (I am still sore!). It was fun day though and we raised money for MS.
Saturday evening we got to go see the play Smoke on the Mountain Homecoming here in town. Two friends of ours were in the cast and it was a great show!
Since I have no pictures from the weekend to show you here is a pictures of the gators in our hotel in Florida. We got to see them feed them on Tuesday. This picture is blurry but it is the best lighting.
On a random note does anyone have a good storage solution for leftover pizza?? We hate using ziploc bags to store it only to eat the leftovers within a few days and have to throw out the bags. Maybe I can find a good sized Pyrex container to hold them.
Thanksgiving and birthday celebrations with family in t-minus 2 days. :)
Monday, November 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We really must go out for your birthday soon. Seriously :)
Post a Comment