Tuesday, November 17, 2009

On my way out of town

Last week I headed to Orlando for a Corptax conference.  I hate to travel on business so it was a very long week but its back to work as usual this week.  In true cat fashion Abbie loves suitcases.  She hates to travel but can't stay away when there is a suitcase out.



I am excited because on Friday I get to head down to Charlotte for dinner with some college friends.  Hopefully Shawn will get to come to but it will depend on when he gets home from Raleigh.  I will try to remember to take some pictures.

Here are some other recent pictures we took of the "kids".

Grady loves being at my parents and Shawn's parents because he can look out the front windows which he can't do at home.


Here is proof that the two animals co-exist quite nicely even though they pretend they don't like each other.


No comments: