Monday, November 3, 2008

CPA, Vegas, and general update

Well as usual I haven't been good abot keeping up the blog. I'm am going to try to be better even if I don't have pictures to post.

A few weeks ago I finally got my score on my last section of the CPA exam and found out I passed on the 3rd try!!! Phew! I got all my paperwork together and took the required 8 hour ethics course. I have submitted my application for a CPA license and am awaiting their decision. Here in NC they are very strict about using the title of CPA etc so I am not counting my chickens until they hatch but very glad to have the exam behind me.

In September we got together in Cary to celebrate my dad's birthday. Here is a picture on the back deck of David, Kate, Shawn, and I.


Last week I was in Las Vegas for training for work. We got to see a bit of the city in between classes. I thought this sign at M&M world was cute.


The first night we were there we enjoyed a drink and a burger at Margaritaville. It was yummy!


This was the view of the mountains and Trump towers from my room. We stayed at the Wynn and it was a beautiful hotel.

We got to see the water show at the Bellagio both at night and during the day.


Shawn has been working hard at school and holding down the fort while I was gone. He even got a chance to go fishing two weekends ago. The weather is turning colder here and the leaves are beautiful. Thanksgiving will be here before we know it.









1 comment:

Caitlin said...

My guess would be the serious face for $200 :)