Luckily the roads were still pretty warm so nothing seemed to be slick and it mostly melted off by the middle of the day. But if this snow in November (not normal for NC) is indicative of the coming winter then its going to be a long one. We left the Midwest for a reason!
We are looking forward so spending Thanksgiving with family in a few days. Mike and Hari will come to our house on Wednesday and then we will head to Cary for Thursday and Friday with Mom, Dad, David, Grandmum, and Granddad. Somehow I don't think it is going to be in the 60's for Thanksgiving this year.
1 comment:
Hooray for getting your CPA cert! We'll be in Cary this weekend as well, but will be staying through Sunday. I should have free time again once we're back..lets make a date :)
PS: I love that you're keeping up with your blogging! I enjoy being able to stalk you now.
Post a Comment