Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Snow
Well we finally got a little winter weather here in NC. I didn't have time to take any pictures this morning so none are included. It probably totalled about an inch of accumulation. Shawn has a two hour delay which amounts to one less class today for him. My work does not close unless it loses power so I was here bright and early. They had treated most of the roads so they weren't too bad but its the other drivers you worry about more than anything. By tomorrow the snow should be gone and by the end of the week the temps should be back in the 50's. This is my kind of winter :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hello my dear! Lets get together soon! I've tagged you on my blog......you should do it if you have time (and don't you have plenty of it at work? :) )
Post a Comment