Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Update

Not too much to report lately so I haven't been posting. I got through my exam on the 11th and it could be months before I know so I am moving on as if I have passed. I get to do a scrapbooking weekend this weekend and it will be the first time I have scrapbooked in over a year! I am looking forward to spending some time on it and finishing up my college book.

Shawn got to go snowboarding yesterday because he had the day off. They came home without any injuries this time which was nice. We have actually had snow at our house so the mountains were in great condition for skiing.

It has been cold here by NC standards and it is even worse since we had some spring like weather only a few weeks ago. I worked from home and Shawn got a day off last Thursday due to ice. It keeps us on our toes. We hope everyone is keeping warm where ever you are!

No comments: