We had a wonderful whirlwind of a Christmas and New Year's with stops in Columbus, Lafayette, and Oswego. It was so nice to see friends and family even if it was short visits with each. I didn't take any pictures with my camera so I will have to wait until other people share to post some pictures. The weather wasn't too bad until New Years Day when it snowed all but the last 30 minutes of our 12+ hour trip home from Chicago. Shawn was amazing and drove through most of it (I drove Ohio which was the least of the weather). I wasn't sure we were going to make it through the mountains but we got home about 10 pm and I made it to work on time the next morning.
On the 2nd when we got our mail that had been held while we were gone I finally received my score to the 3rd section of the CPA and PASSED! It only took them 3 months to send me my score. Now I am 3/4 of the way done and scheduled to take the 4th section this Friday afternoon. I have a lot of studying to do between now and then but hopefully I can pass this one as well and finally be done with all of this and have my life back. Judging by the other response times though it could be March before I find out!
The weather has been mild here but I haven't been able to enjoy it at all. Shawn started back to classes this week and seems to be jumping back in after spending most of his break either travelling or putting down our new floors. He has almost all of the quarter round down so it looks more finished and then the final step will be to fill the nail holes on the quarter round and touch up the paint. Hope everyone's holidays went well!
Wednesday, January 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment