I have once again been neglecting the blog because well things have been crazy!
This past weekend I played handbells for several hours at a local shopping center on Saturday. Then that evening we headed to a Christmas party with some law school friends. A great day but a tiring one. Sunday was a day for church, errands, and getting Shawn back to Raleigh.
Tuesday we played handbells for Whitaker Rehab at the hospital. I only had time to come home and let the dog out and then was gone again until 8 pm. Then last night we had handbell practice with the choir for the Lessons & Carols service this Sunday. Tonight I am going to do a Yoga class after work. Needless to say things are not getting done around the house!
Last week I did discover a fun new thing...the Wish List feature on Amazon. Not only can you add Amazon products but you can also use their favorite link to add things from other websites. This way I can add things to my wish list and people can log on and pick anything.
I got a bunch of my shopping done online last week and this week. Now I just need to get out to Target to get a few more things and get things wrapped for "family Christmas" next weekend.
Now if we could just nail down our travel plans and the Christmas letter would finish itself I think I would be ready for Christmas :)
Thursday, December 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment