Here is the bride and groom coming into the Matthew's House. The ceremony was beautiful as well but I didn't take any pictures during it.
Two old friends. Hard to believe we have stuck together since 7th grade. Aimee was such a beautiful bride!
Erin and Paula at the "Athens" table. It was so great to catch up with old friends!
The other side of the "Athens table" was Angi, Shaina, and I. Somehow we managed not to get any of the guys in the pictures.
Here are the Athen's girls with the bride. We didn't manage to get Ashli in the picture though since she was sitting with the wedding party.
It was so fun to catch up with people I haven't seen in several years but it felt like no time had passed.
My parents got back Sunday from a trip to Hawaii to celebrate their 35th wedding anniversary. Hearing their stories definitely made me want to go back! One day soon Shawn and I will hopefully get to take another trip there (maybe for our 5 year?)
No comments:
Post a Comment