Shawn was sitting right across the aisle from us after they were seated at Hooding so Mike got some great pictures.
Here is Shawn actually getting his hood. Click on it to make it big enough to see him :)
Chris didn't like that I wasn't taken any pictures at our party so I took a couple just for him.
Kristi and Ryan came up from Charlotte to celebrate with us. It was great!
Here are some of the graduates at the party. We are going to miss everyone!
Thanks to everyone for coming/sending cards/etc. It was wonderful.
We ended up not going to Wake's big graduation on Monday due to the early hour and crazy security that was required due to Biden speaking.
We spent all this weekend relaxing and recouping from the previous weekend. We also had a fabulous dinner over at Caitlin and John's house. Thanks for dinner guys!
Hope everyone had a great Memorial Day. June holds several weddings, work, and studying for the Maier household.
1 comment:
We are so glad you guys came by! I kind of hope you end up staying around longer, so we can do more hanging out!
And I love that they make the Law students wear the funny squashed hats for graduation too! Hooray for being hooded!
Post a Comment