One thing we have been doing every Monday is taking Grady to obedience classes. He seems to enjoy them and it means we are dedicating time to working with him. Only one of us can be working with him at a time so last week I had Shawn take a couple of pictures. Not the best pictures but you get the idea.


One thing I worked on a few weekends ago was making some cards out of paper scraps (from scrapbooking). I bought on set of happy birthday stamps to use and try my hand at stamping. I got some ideas from the internet and this is what I ended up with. Not bad for my first try!
Here is just a random picture of Abbie I found on my camera. She is always finding places to crawl under/in and curl up. She loves this chest in the study. She can be in there and we won't even know it. The other night Shawn had thrown a quilt over her on our bed and several hours later I discovered her there, still under the quilt, sprawled out and sound asleep. I guess she felt safe.



2 comments:
I love your card! It's very cute. It's my turn to oooh and aaah over your creations :)
I am sorry for being a horrible friend and not emailing you back. Life is chaotic right now, and I'm at work for twelve hours a day. Seven days a week. If my project wasn't going so well, I'd be pissed. I'm trying to get a ton done before the wedding. Lets make a date soon though! I can't wait to see law school prom pics :)
I love the top picture with you looking one way and Grady looking the other...Riley flunked obedience school...I think he got a negative grade! Hope Grady does better than that!
xoxo,
Aunt Ter
Post a Comment