
This year we decided to be daring and try putting the Christmas tree downstairs. Grady seems to ignore it unless Abbie is under it baiting him. Abbie loves to be under it and spends a lot of time chewing on it (its fake) and messing up the tree skirt. Luckily for the most part they can't do too much damage to it.
This weekend Shawn and I finally found a rug we like!!! We had a tan wool rug that was 5x7 that worked but we didn't love it, it wasn't really the right size, and the wool was constantly shedding. We were in Lowe's doing some Christmas shopping and just happened to see this. We went for the 8x10 to better fill up the space and it is Olefin instead of wool.

It is a great contrast to the floors and really brightens up the family room. It is not quite where we want it to end up but we will wait until after the Christmas tree is down to get everything positioned.
Hope everyone had a great weekend. I can't believe it is only 10 days until Christmas!!

2 comments:
Im in love with your couches, and with your rug! That rug is especially nice.
I also find it funny that Grady is so big, yet seems so confused by the tiny baby gate. Love it. :)
I'm so pleased you posted! See you in 5 days!!! Yeah!!!
Love,
Aunt Ter
Post a Comment