Jenny and I at our team tent
Some of our team eating lunch after finishing the walk.
More of our team eating
The Ruby/Slater extended family. Heather and Robert just got engaged!!!
Here are some recent pictures of Grady and Abbie:
They generally act like they don't like each other but often we catch them sharing Grady's bed.
Abbie didn't want Shawn to leave so she crawled into his bag.
Grady trying to get his way by sitting and looking cute.
Abbie loves to lounge on the blanket chest Grandpa made us.
Abbie thought I had put the Purdue blanket on the bed just for her. She likes to lay all stretched out upside down.
Grady didn't want to let his bone out of his sight but he also wanted to watch out the window. So he used his bone as a head prop. It was very cute.
Shawn finishes up his last final tomorrow afternoon and then he has a few days off before he heads to Raleigh to start his new job on Monday. Hopefully I can hold down the fort while he is off in the Capitol City :)
No comments:
Post a Comment