Grady getting into his distraction box (cheerios in a box that has been taped up). He had already shredded a cheap rope bone that you can see all over the floor.
Our Thanksgiving meal.
The beautiful tree skirt that Hari quilted for us. A few seconds later Grady ran through the middle of it. Abbie has taken up residence on it below the Christmas tree.
The Amy family

The Amys and the Maiers
Shawn's first final is tomorrow. They run through next week. I know he is looking forward to getting through those but maybe not looking forward to the flooring project that he has to look forward to afterwards. I am trying to finish up Christmas cards this week as well as finish reading the review material for my next section of the CPA so I can start doing practice questions. My next post will probably be pictures of the flooring project :)
No comments:
Post a Comment