
Jen, Erin, and I at the bridesmaids luncheon on Friday.

Erin and I at the rehersal dinner. I chose not to post the picture of on of an interesting older lady feeding Dan a greenbean (she pretty much harassed him the whole night and it made great entertainment for the rest of us!)

Sally, Barry and I. I am just really bummed that this picture is a little fuzzy.

Sally and Brian on the dance floor. We had glow stick necklaces and everything!
The Saturday before Halloween was Shawn's law school Halloween party. It was in the basement of an old building downtown. The basement used to house the jail so it was an interesting venue. There were lots of great costumes and we had a blast!

The queen, Indiana Jones, and Urkel.

The queen and Angela from the Office. She didn't smile in any pictures that night since Angela doesn't smile.

Urkel and Dwight from the Office. He even had an Dwight name tag.
Next week I am off to Florida for the CorpTax Conference for work. Hopefully the weather will be nice although we will be in classes most of the days. I can't believe the week after that is Thanksgiving and then my birthday! Shawn completed the last of his memo and oral arguments yesterday so now he just has to get through exams. Then he can put down our new laminate floors. Grady and Abbie managed to tear up another big chunk of carpet in the family room (this is place #3) and so they expediated our plans to put laminate floors throughout the whole downstairs. Shawn has a running list of all the things that Grady has eaten (several chapsticks, a digital thermometer, a rain gage, stamps, and so many more). I think the cat started the carpet project though and Grady just chipped in. So in December we should have pictures of our new floor!
No comments:
Post a Comment