We had a wonderful weekend in Raleigh but as usual I don't have many pictures. Luckily there were some good pictures on the MS website I can share with you.
Saturday morning bright and early we headed to the RBC center for the walk. It still amazes me how many people were there. Here is our team picture from this year.
Here are a few more pictures from the morning.
After we finished the walk and scarfed down our lunch we headed over to Moore Square downtime for the World Beer Festival. Despite much confusion due to some poor organizing on the festivals we finally met up with Caitlin, John, Amy, Andy, Andy's sister, John & Amy's dad, and Caitlin's dad. We had a blast and even managed to not really get rained on. Yes folks I even tried beer :) Unfortunately I didn't want to carry a bag in so the camera stayed in the car.
That evening Amy and Andy graciously invited us over for a cookout where more fun was had. Needless to say by the time we headed home on Sunday we were pretty beat.
Wednesday, April 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment