Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Finally a new post!

Well I am back from my blog sabbatical :) Between work, travelling, and life in general things have been crazy! Shawn is officially a licensed lawyer in the State of North Carolina (and we have the paper to prove it). He is job hunting with the best of them and keeping the house in working order while I try to get through busy season at work. I am almost through the worst of it at work (our admin Missy just headed to the post office with a big chunk of returns) so I decided to take a break and update the blog.

Now for some pictures. This pictures is over a month old but I thought it was really cute and I know Caitlin checks the blog so I decided to add it. This is from August when we went out to celebrate Caitlin's birthday.

Two weekends ago we headed up to Lafayette for Homecoming. It was an awesome weekend despite the weather (and terrible football performance). We got to see some of our favorite Purdue people and were sad to come home. All of our pictures are on Shawn's camera so I will have to try and get those off at some point.

Last weekend we were back in Cary celebrating Jenny and Joe's wedding. I couldn't be more excited for them. It threatened rain all day on Saturday for the outdoor ceremony but we made it through without a drop.

Here are Jenny, Heather, and Shannon at the nail salon on Friday afternoon.

This came out a little dark but it is a picture of the toasts.

Here are Jenny and Joe during their toasts.

Here I am with the beautiful bride at the end of the night.
Hope everyone is doing well and I will try to be better about my updates in the future :)

1 comment:

Caitlin said...

Yay for a blog update! And yay for a picture of us on it! Love it. Glad you guys are back...lets get together soon. Seriously.