Sunday, August 26, 2007

Kayaking & Game Night

Well my 2nd section of the CPA has been taken (still waiting to hear if I passed) and work has gotten crazy since we have our tax return due in 3 weeks. So I have been slow to get more pictures up. Shawn started back to school last week so the animals are feeling a little neglected. I will be glad when it cools down a bit and we can take Grady outside more.

Back in July Shawn and I finally had a chance to get the kayaks down (they are attached to the ceiling of our garaged) and take them to a lake in south Winston Salem. It was a great afternoon and hopefully we can do that more in the future.




About once a week we go over to our friend Leslie's for a game night. We play various different board and card games. Wine and dessert is always included :)

Chris decided to be his own Captain Morgan commercial.


We played Cranium for our first game night of the new year. With a bunch of law school students we have to be careful the game isn't too competitive!


Anna is acting out a vampire. Shawn always gets the most flattering shots of people!


The posts may be slow until after September 15th. Hopefully by then I will have lots of pictures to put up.

No comments: